F1 2017 – Interface Setup
The F1 2017 racing simulator by CodeMasters uses UDP to transmit its telemetry to 3rd party applications such as Sim RacingDashboard.
By default this telemetry output is disabled. You will need to turn it on to be able to use Sim Racing Dashboard with F1 2017.
<Enabling F1 2017 telemetry output on Xbox One / PS4 and PC>
- Select “Game Options” from the main menu
- Select “Settings
- Select “UDP Telemetry Settings”
- Set “Broadcast Mode” to “Off”
- Set “IP Address” to the IP address of your mobile device as shown in Sim Racing Dashboard once you have selected an interface.
- Set the “Port” to “20777”
- Set the “Send Rate” to “60Hz”
Project CARS 2 – UDP Interface Setup for PS4 and Xbox One
IMPORTANT: PS4 and Xbox One players require Project Cars 2 patch v2.0 or newer to use the telemetry options.
The Project CARS 2 racing simulator by Slightly Mad Studios can use UDP to transmit its telemetry to 3rd party applications such as Sim Racing Dashboard. By default this telemetry output is disabled. You will need to turn it on to be able to use Sim Racing Dashboard with Project CARS 2.
<Enabling Project CARS 2 UDP telemetry output on PS4 and Xbox One>
Select “Options” from the main menu along the top, then select the “System” tile as shown below.
- Set “UDP Frequency” to “1” (fastest), or a slower setting if required. If you are experiencing telemetry lag, please try UDP Frequency “4”.
Set “UDP Protocol Version” to “Project CARS 1”.