VRPlayer is a 3D video player for macOS and PSVR with head tracking.
- Power ON the PS4 and PSVR.
- Connect the HDMI from PSVR headset to your computer (leave the other connector connected to processing box).
- Connect any other HDMI screen in place of the headset (must be ON - use your TV).
- Connect USB from PSVR processing box to your computer.
- If PSVR's power is OFF, power ON the PSVR again. Mac will detect PSVR's monitor.
- Launch the app and choose the video (mp4, mov, m4v supported) .
- This application will work with PSVR now.
※Please note that we do not take any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused through our service.