Gamepad Mapper macOS App ver1.2 – Source Code (Xcode Project File)
The source code of Gamepad Mapper macOS App ver1.2 (Xcode Project File).
Gamepad Mapper is a gamepad mapping application for macOS.
This app allows you to simulate keyboard, Mouse, Playback Controls, Sound, Brightness and System Conveniences commands by using your Gamepads and Joysticks. You can control any app or game by using this application.
You can learn:
– How to get the value of PS5 Controller
– How to get the value of Xbox Series X Controller
– How to get the input value of Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
– How to simulate macOS mouse and keyboard
– How to create Mappings Combination Function
– How to How to implement Add-On Function
– How to make an app that can pass the App Store review
This app is selling constantly, such as being ranked 6th in the Top Paid Apps of the macOS App Store.
Demo video of Gamepad Mapper ver1.2
|Product||Gamepad Mapper macOS App ver1.2 Source Code|
|Format||Xcode Project File|
|Made for||macOS 11.0〜later|
|Software Needed||Xcode ver12.0 〜later|
After purchase, you will automatically receive a download link (Google Drive) of the source code by email.
※If you do not receive the download link, please contact “email@example.com”.
iOS & macOS Developer of DEHIXLAB
Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Over 12 years of experience in software development.